« Home | Beard Hour Playlist 4/6 » | So, April 13 is the first day of the 2007 WTJU Roc... » | Last Beard Hour Playlist » | Beard Hour playlist 3/23 » | The Beard Hour has been busy, but heres the recap ... » | Beard Hour Playlist 2/22 » | Beard Hour Playlist 2/22 » | Beard Hour Playlist 2.16 » | A Three-fer » | Beard Hour Playlist 1.11.07 »

Next week, y'all
































































Where's the Afrobeat playlist? amazing fucking show btw. still the talk of 22901-3

I'll try and have it up in a day or two, the next time I'm at the station and not running around. I'll be there tonight, actually, so there is a chance I can get it up then, provided I can read John Bylander's handwriting, another issue altogether.

Thanks for the props, Jordan. Your enthusiasm for WTJU and a lot of the shows I've done really helps to keep me psyched about doing shows. I will hopefully be awake for Maximum Minimalism tonight but I can sadly can make no guarantees.

Post a Comment