« Home | Beard Hour 10/6 Playlist » | Black Circle Revolution Playlist 10/2 » | Just so you know » | Beard Hour 9/29 Playlist » | Beard Hour 9/20 Playlist » | Black Circle Revolution 9/18 Playlist » | Beard Hour 9/14 Playlist » | Black Circle Revolution 9/11 Playlist » | Beard Hour 9/8 Playlist » | While I'm not entirely sure how Caleb feels about ... »

Vacation

The Beard Hour will be on vacation for the next month or so, returning sometime in early November. I trust it will be in capable hands.

Expect periodic updates on this from Caleb and I as we do some sort of beard hour west coast travel adventure, but I can't really promise any consistency. All I know is that I am psyched to get out of town, and psyched to see some parts of the country that I haven't seen yet, or haven't seen in quite some time.

Sup Beard Hour?

Do you have an email where I can submit an artist for you to possibly check out? If so, you can reach me at: bryanm@wiredset.com

Thanks!

Bryan.

Yes. We can do the first-ever PBW/Beard Hour Summit in Little Rock. Also, perhaps--just perhaps--the Burrito Eato Dos: La Hora De La Verdad.

Post a Comment