« Home | From the vaults » | Beard Hour Playlist 12/15 » | Beard Hour Playlist 12/1 » | Beard Hour Playlist 11.23: Songs we are thankful for » | Black Circle Revolution Playlist 11/20 » | For the working folk: Nate will be subbing for Bla... » | HUZZAH! » | Beard Hour 11/10 Playlist: The Reunion » | LIVING THE DREAMSHOTGUNNING A BEER INSIDE A TREESo... » | »

From the vaults Pt. 2





all bearded man should shit and shave every morning damnit-full stop
y

I was driving through Charlottesville on Monday, and the folk in the front seat were flipping stations when I heard a Neurosis song from 1993 and thought I was hearing things. I mean what is the likelihood that that song would be on the Radio? Then I heard other great stuff like Jawbreaker. Because we missed a turn and ended up 2 counties over, we managed to listen to the rest of the show and when I got back to Richmond, I looked on the internet to find out exactly what I had been listening to. I have to say Great show! Now, is there a playlist available from Monday? Thanks.

Awesome, man, although the truth is that you were probably listening to Black Circle Revolution and not the Beard Hour. I'll pass the compliment onto those guys and see if I can locate a playlist next time I'm at the station.

THE BEARD HOUR MORE LIKE THE BEST HOUR AM I RIGHT?

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

hey nate, you think you could start recording the shows and making them available for download? it would make my day....i have a friend who does it for his wrir show in rva -if you have any questions...
please consider it.
<3

Yeah, i've actually been thinking about doing that, and was going to try it out next week.

I'm covering Bridge and Mike's show next tuesday night / wednesday morning, and I think will be doing all African music, so I'll try and record it and post and mp3 of it online.

Thanks for the interest!

Post a Comment